Being nominated for a blogger award feels…yeah what does it feel like it? “Weird” I’d say. Thanks to Tessa first of all, who has a more than awesome blog going on I have to say.
So why weird? This project started around two months ago and I’m still figuring out where to go with this internet diary. If you dive into the world of blogging, you’ll find recommendations like “find your niche and stick the hell to it” and “post stuff very often but not too often”. Greatest answer to answer to that: fuck it. Do whatever you like and what feels right. If you always do what others tell you, then your individuality gets lost along the way. So be your own special snowflake in this crazy journey called life.
According to the Versatile Blogger Award and its rules (wait, am I following conventions now?), I’m supposed to do the following:
- Thank the person that has nominated you & include a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 15 blogs of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
- Share seven different facts about yourself.
- I would have done that anyway, it’s called manners.
- Let’s see how many I’ll find that I actually like but for those: I meant it from the bottom of my heart.
- You don’t say.
- Can we clear up why seven? I hate uneven numbers.
To mess it up a little, here are a few facts about me:
- I kinda have a thing for my beard and penguins in general.
- while writing this a cat is sitting on my chest doing his best to prevent me from writing properly.
- this cat is not mine.
- the drink that I couldn’t live without is milk.
- wine is welcome at any point though.
- one day I’ll live in a house in Costa Rica next to the beach.
- whoever reads this welcome to visit me there.
- I prefer even numbers.
Truly amazing blogs can be found here:
- Nothing Was Said: great style of writing
- Joshi Daniel Photography: enjoy those photographs
- Love Laugh and Pura Vida: discover life pura vida style
- EMPIRE LOIS: more great pictures (also on instagram)
- Tiny Lady, Big World: not so tiny after all
- Wanderlust: Becoming a Traveler: Pernille, way to go
- Leaf and Twig: in love with nature? There you go.
- Bespoke Traveler: simply: enjoy.
- Tickets to Adventure: somebody knows how to take great pictures.
- Strong Language: what would fit better for me?
So, breaking conventions, also because I’m running out of weekend, and now we’ve reached an even number, this is it.
Love you all and “pura vida”.